Introduction to the Course:
According to Article 15 of the guidelines for reporting suspicious operations and transactions, supervised persons are required to design and hold both general training courses and specialized training courses for all relevant employees and for employees in specialized fields respectively to apply these guidelines.
Considering the holding of general anti-money laundering courses, it is necessary to hold a specialized course in anti-money laundering for authorities and company managers. According to Article 35 of the executive regulations of the Anti-Money Laundering Law, this training includes pre-service and in-service courses for employees.
The Course Features:
• Examining 10 cases in the banking field
• Examining 10 cases in the field of capital market
• Examining 5 cases in the field of insurance
• Examining 5 cases in the field of customs, import and export
• Examining 20 cases in the field of audit, companies and commercial and non-commercial institutions
• How to detect suspicious reports and analyze files and fix bugs
واتساپ : 09912707933
ارتباط با ادمین تلگرام